Thursday, June 23, 2011

A short update...

We got the results back from Caleb's blood work and it all looked good except he has a bacterial infection.  We are not sure how long he has had it, so it is possible that's why he has been getting sick.  We won't know for a few weeks.  In the meantime the Dr. wants me to keep a food journal to keep track of what he is eating, which I think is a great idea, but I'm believing we won't need it :)

Caleb's first opthamologist appointment is next Wednesday morning, we would love your prayers and I will let you know how that turns out.  I'm ready to get these balls rolling, I think :)

We also have an official appointment at Scottish Rite! I received the acceptance letter in the mail and the appointment is set for Tuesday August 9th at 8am.  I wish it was sooner, but from what I hear once you get in things move pretty quickly. We think Caleb is ready to walk he just doesn't have the proper support.  He wants so bad to keep up with his big sisters!

Thank you for all the love and supportive comments, and of course the prayers.
Love,

No comments:

Some Grief Guidance

So few people know how to grieve WITH people. And I'm no expert, but I have walked down the road myself a few times and wanted to s...