Friday, June 6, 2008

Pictures of the baby

Here are some pictures we have taken over the last week. She looks pretty angelic huh? She was for the first few nights at home, however the last 2 nights have been quite a challenge! 3 Hours of trial and error, mostly error, but we are making it. Mom says I am earning my motherhood badge. Whew, it's hard work! At least labor is short term! Well, enjoy!

Father and Daughter

Sweet Pea sleeping So Peaceful

Little Princess

You can see her feet sticking out, the midwife's assistant is weighing her. She was 5 days old and 8lbs. 9 oz. up 4 oz from her birth weight already! (she was down to 7lb 8oz in the hospital. Milk, it does a body good!)

3 comments:

Melissa Terry said...

wow, Jessica, CONGRATULATIONS! She is absolutely precious. You get a rock star badge for your labor experience. Bless you and your sweet little one.

The Durham's said...

She has only gotten more beautiful! Hang in there on the rough nights:) Praying for you!

Natalie said...

Congratulations--she is beautiful!!!! What a miracle. I always knew you were tough, but that was a pretty rough labor experience. I am praying strength and energy for you. I will be in Dallas in July. I will call you and maybe we can get together.

Some Grief Guidance

So few people know how to grieve WITH people. And I'm no expert, but I have walked down the road myself a few times and wanted to s...