Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The Lake

My Aunt Carol came to visit us from Colorado. She met us at the lake and spent the weekend with us. She got some great pictures.




Doesn't it look like she is talking into a microphone??

My Dad is standing outside with her and they are looking in through the window, I don't know what she is staring at!

Great Aunt Carol got Allison her first Doll, she is licking it here, she loves it! Thanks Aunt Carol.

Allison is now looking forward to meeting her Great Grandma Butterbaugh and Great Aunt Joanne, bring on the kisses!

1 comment:

The Durham's said...

Adorable! She is getting so big! Can't wait to see you guys!

Some Grief Guidance

So few people know how to grieve WITH people. And I'm no expert, but I have walked down the road myself a few times and wanted to s...