Sunday, September 21, 2008

Super Girl!!

I'm not sure if it is actually possible, but we might have the best baby on the planet. Sorry everyone, we got her! Allison had her first shots on Friday afternoon. Of course she screamed bloody murder for about 3 minutes, she even had tears in both her eyes, but then it was over and you would have never known! She was jabbering happily by the time we left the Dr's office and that was it. Nothing more. We gave her some tylenol when we got home just to be safe, but she took a nap and woke up happy. Then we went to a bar-b-que for our small group (shout out!) and she played on a blanket most of the night. If anything she was a litle more mellow than she usually is. (could be the medicine) She slept fine that night and even when Jason took off the band aids the next day there was nothing. What an angel!! I'll keep my fingers crossed that it will always be that easy!

On other notes, Allison is growing into more toys each week. We pulled out the Jumper this weekend and she loves it! Watch-

1 comment:

The Durham's said...

Ok...I am totally calling "amazing" on your kid, because I witnessed the shot day and she was a massive trooper:) I am super impressed! She is one tough mama:)

Some Grief Guidance

So few people know how to grieve WITH people. And I'm no expert, but I have walked down the road myself a few times and wanted to s...