Wednesday, September 10, 2008

It's been a while

Well it's been over a week, I know. We are in the middle of our third week of school (my fourth week back at work) and it has been CRAZY!! My Mom is watching Allison which has been wonderful. I know I am very lucky to have the ability to do that. Totally God's provision. School has been pretty stressful but I'm hoping it will settle down some in the weeks to come.

Allison has been growing and changing....look!

Sisters chatting


She does this in her crib too!


Who Me?

1 comment:

The Stover Family said...

I understand how crazy going back to work can be (and I don't even have a baby in the mix yet!) - glad you're surviving. Can't believe how fast she's growing!

Some Grief Guidance

So few people know how to grieve WITH people. And I'm no expert, but I have walked down the road myself a few times and wanted to s...