Friday, October 10, 2008

4 months

Our little girl is developing a little personality! She responds to us and it is so cute to watch. When I pick her up in the afternoon she smiles and smiles, and she does the same when Jason gets home. She loves to watch the dogs run around and likes watching TV too. (Baby Einstein is her favorite) We thought we had lost her favorite dolly but found we had left it at a friends and she was so glad to have it back!

Last weekend I got to go to Canton and do some hardcore shopping. It was a blast. I got a little something for me, the baby, the dogs, and decorations for the house. This weekend we are traveling to San Angelo to see Jason's grandparents. I am looking forward to a slow weekend in the country! I have off of school on Monday too which means I get to spend the day with my baby!!


Speaking of, Jason got to spend all day with the baby this last Monday b/c it rained and he didn't have to work. They came up to school and had lunch with me. It was a lot of fun! And my close friend just had her baby a week ago so it will be fun when our babies can play together. My mom is actually going to watch her baby in between Thanksgiving and Christmas so she doesn't have to pay for daycare for the weeks we aren't in school. I don't think he will be old enough yet, but it will be a good start for them :) Here are some current shots, as well as Allison's 4 month picture. I love some of the diapers I have gotten, so I figured we could just take some pics. in those!!


1 comment:

The Durham's said...

She is too sweet!! I am so glad that you get a long weekend!! Enjoy, it my friend:)

Some Grief Guidance

So few people know how to grieve WITH people. And I'm no expert, but I have walked down the road myself a few times and wanted to s...