Tuesday, April 28, 2009

11 Months

She now weighs 21 lbs 8 ounces and is 29 inches long! She FINALLY has tooth #3! At the Dr. yesterday they pricked her finger and took her blood. I was ready for a crazy ordeal but when the lady pricked her, Allison just gave her this crazy look like, "What did you do that for?" No crying, not even a peep! Then she watched intently as the lady took the blood. She did pull her finger away once or twice but only because she doesn't like people holding her finger. It made me laugh how amazing she was. (now the shots were not such an easy thing, she did scream bloody murder!)

She has decided she no longer likes baby food and loves anything she can feed herself. So far she likes pretty much everything we have given her. I'm in the process of figuring out what we are going to do for her 1st birthday. I have 1/2 of her outfit but I am still looking for the other part. I'm not planning a big party, just a fun get together for our little princess. More pictures to come!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

She is sooo good! I can't believe she will be a year!

Some Grief Guidance

So few people know how to grieve WITH people. And I'm no expert, but I have walked down the road myself a few times and wanted to s...