Sunday, May 17, 2009

This little piggy....


Here's a sneak peek at her flower girl dress!


Uncle Ben and niece Allison




She really is all girl!



She adores her new front facing car seat!!

Well we are t minus 2 weeks people! I picked up all the supplies for Allison's first birthday today and I have finished shopping for her too. I'm going to try out some different cake recipes this week and her photo shoot is on Wednesday. I'm so excited! I'll post the results. And if I can ever get a video of her making her dog noise I'll post that too, it's hilarious!
P.S. Allison did finally get her top two teeth this last month. They are creeping down, I hope she smiles big enough on Wednesday to see all of them, they are pretty cute!

1 comment:

The Durham's said...

I love love love her little dress for the wedding!! She is too cute! I can't believe she is almost 1!! She is too sweet and I hope she has a wonderful birthday. By the way, I'm totally impressed with your super mom skills....cake making?!? I don't think I have ever attempted to make my kids bday cakes:) I'm so proud! HA!

Some Grief Guidance

So few people know how to grieve WITH people. And I'm no expert, but I have walked down the road myself a few times and wanted to s...