Monday, April 4, 2011

Missing

Last week was not a fun one.  Allison got sick on Sunday (threw up in the car twice!) which continued the rest of the week.  My mom came to help on Monday, and then Tuesday I came down with a version of whatever Allison had.  Thankfully I just felt really nauseous most of the day and thankfully my mom came to rescue me because I couldn't do anything! I was stuck on the couch and the kids really aren't very self sufficient yet. :) I thought Caleb had given it to Allison since he was throwing up last week, but his must have been because of teething before because he came down with the real thing on Friday night. So, we have been cooped up in the house for over a week (we did make a trip to my parents and to wal mart last night for groceries) and I'm ready to be throw up free!! Two days last week I got no break during nap time, one woke up as the other was falling asleep.  Needless to say I didn't have much time for blogging, or much of anything else besides taking care of the kids.
So, while today Caleb is not 100% he is getting better and I'm looking forward to the Pink Impact Women's conference this week.  (I'm getting out of the house, YEA!!!)
I wanted to post some updated pictures of the garden but since the winds are about 30mph today I'll have to do it tomorrow.  The beans are growing like gang-busters, we have a tomato, and like 8 jalapenos.  We are going to have to re-plant the strawberries, we started with some roots and when we planted them I was pretty sure they were dead but I planted them anyway just in case I was wrong.  (I wasn't) So we are going to buy some plants and get those in the ground.  Hope all is well with you and yours!
Allison got to feed a Giraffe at the zoo over spring break!














No comments:

Some Grief Guidance

So few people know how to grieve WITH people. And I'm no expert, but I have walked down the road myself a few times and wanted to s...