Tuesday, March 31, 2009

10 Months and Scowls

Here is her newest trick. She scowls, and then smiles real big. She is so funny! Here are the little clips that I got for her hair. I have them in all different colors and I love using them! She forgets about them and while I do love a huge bow these are so cute!
Allison has fallen in love with stuffed animals. We have 3 of them that are super soft and she hugs them all the time. She will give them hugs and kisses on demand (no one else, oh wait the dogs get hugs and kisses all the time too!)


She is 10 Months people!! Only 2 months until she is 1, holy cow.



I got her a tiger that she can sit on, she loves it! I also got her a rocking horse that she has fallen in love with too.

She loves flying in the air!

She likes to ride side saddle in her car all the time!

This girl loves Elmo! I don't know what it is, but she loved him from the beginning!

Here is a cute shot of her teeth

Here is another cute one of her teeth

She was just sitting there watching TV with daddy, so cute!


I re-arranged the living room to make room for this jem. She fell in love with it the moment she saw it. She will sit there and play with the mailbox and the door for 15 minutes. (which is an eternity for her, she is such a busy body!!)

No comments:

Some Grief Guidance

So few people know how to grieve WITH people. And I'm no expert, but I have walked down the road myself a few times and wanted to s...