Friday, March 20, 2009

Bruises and Friends

Well it has offically been over a month since I have posted anything, so hopefully the next few posts will give you a glimpse into what's been going on in our lives. We've been very busy and Allison has been learning lots of new tricks. Besides walking, she waves and points at everything. She still makes us laugh when she dances or wiggles her head (I have yet to get a good video of that) side to side. I am on Spring Break this week and she has been teething the whole time. Her top teeth are just about to break through, so we have had a runny nose all week and a fever one day. All in all she has been great, but I'll be glad to have her back to her non teething state.

She got her very first "owie" here. She hit the bedroom door and it hit her back.Reid Womack came over to play. He's a little younger than Allison.
She thought she was big stuff, sitting on P.J. I got 2 pictures, then P.J. got up and walked away.

She also has finally started catching on to the baby sign language. She knows "all done" but we are still working on the other stuff!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the new pics and info. I didn't want to bug you since you have just a few things going on in your life but...........how are we going to stay up with this little sweetie if we can't see her. She is too precious and I can see on her face and in her eyes just what she is like. Thank you for the update, it was great! aunt Kathy

Some Grief Guidance

So few people know how to grieve WITH people. And I'm no expert, but I have walked down the road myself a few times and wanted to s...