Friday, March 20, 2009

9 Months

Ladies and gentleman, Vanna White:
Her brand new car that I got for FREE!! I used the points we earned by using our debit card (money we spend on food, bills, and such) to get this little car. I didn't have to pay shipping or anything. And she loves it! She sometimes sits sideways with her legs hanging out, or she will push it around the room by the door (picture someone who ran out of gas and is having to push their car) and since watching her 2nd cousin (we think that's the right term) Carson she does actually get in it. However, the car apparently only goes in reverse when she is driving. She hasn't figured out the whole moving the legs forward, but she does great at the backward thing, well until she falls underneath the dashboard! What a hoot!



I love this chair so much! She usually doesn't sit in it very long, but it's so great to have!
Sneaky little bugger!



No comments:

Some Grief Guidance

So few people know how to grieve WITH people. And I'm no expert, but I have walked down the road myself a few times and wanted to s...