Saturday, June 20, 2009

Apologies

Well I'm afraid I've gotten a bit lazy about blogging lately. I post lots of pictures on facebook but forget to post them here too! We have been having a wonderful summer so far. Lots of playing, running errands, and we start swimming lessons on Monday. I also just discovered that Allison has a molar that has come through already! So now she has her 4 front teeth (2 on top and 2 on bottom) and a molar. How crazy!
She has also started talking up a storm! I have no idea what she is saying most of the time but she is saying something! I have started doing animal noises with her too. She loves them! Anytime you say the word doggie she scrunches up her mouth and does her own little "Woof woof" sound. I'll try and tape it. So I have started adding to the list of things kitty, lion, bird, monkey, you know all the favorites.

On to the good stuff! Technology got the best of my today so the pictures are in the reverse order of what I want them to be. Her birthday pictures are at the bottom.

These first few are her with her most prized possession lately. She won't go into a different room without the balloon. She loves it! She got it at a grocery store (she was playing with it and the guy let us keep it)

I love this one!
See the balloon string? :)
She loves her doggies, yes she is laying on P.J.
Her favorite book!
Those cutie teeth!
Her first popsicle
Playing in a bucket of water at Grammy and Grandpa's

Birthday cake
Her "O" face
Opening presents
Her ball pit
The Party

The birthday girl


1 comment:

Natalie said...

she is so cute....i miss seeing you guys..i can't believe how much she has grown since the last time i saw her. It's hard for me to blog too because I just post things on facebook, but I forget not everyone is on there. Thanks for the update!

Some Grief Guidance

So few people know how to grieve WITH people. And I'm no expert, but I have walked down the road myself a few times and wanted to s...