Thursday, June 11, 2009

Good Grief!!

Well I guess I can check one more thing off of my,"Never Have I" list. Before today I could claim that never have I run out of gas while driving. (not to mention I had Allison with me and it was pouring cats and dogs outside!!!) Thankfully I had enough time to exit the free way and get most of the way out of traffic and then a nice guy came and pushed my car into a parking lot. Then my wonderful mother (shout out!) came and rescued me. I have always been one to push it to the limit with gas in my car, but I think that might change. I don't have a counter or anything, I just know I have at least 30 miles once the light comes on. I think from now on I might just get gas as soon as I see the light!! (duh! Isn't that what it is for??!!)

1 comment:

Aunt Kathy said...

Oh I so understand! I have run out of gas at the end of our driveway. Whew! And, on the road next to a gas station which I coasted into and up to the pump. Uncle Gary thinks I've lucked out and didn't learn my lesson, (true), I too push it to the limit. The light just means you need to get gas soon, at least to me. Baby on board means, GET GAS NOW!!!

Some Grief Guidance

So few people know how to grieve WITH people. And I'm no expert, but I have walked down the road myself a few times and wanted to s...