Saturday, August 2, 2008

Rolly Polly

Yep, that's right, Allison has mastered the skill of rolling over! Unfortunately it's usually while she is supposed to be going back to sleep and if she manages to get completely turned to her back (the side of the crib usually gets in her way) there is no way she is getting back to sleep without some help.
She first did it over a week ago but I thought it was a fluke. However one day this week she did it 3 times! Sometimes she just gets on her side and she has even managed to flip back down on her stomach. It's pretty funny to watch, and eventually she might even get used to sleeping on her back and be able to get back to sleep.

Something else that I'm really cautious to even say is, as crazy as this sounds, Allison might be teething. I know I know, she is only 2 months old, and I would be totally ok if I am wrong here, but here are the facts. 1st, her drool production started going up over a week ago. All of a sudden, wham, we have spit! Then she has been shoving both of her fists into her mouth, as big as her mouth is they don't seem to fit too well. Her sleeping patterns have also changed. She was an angel baby waking up only once in the night to feed, but it's like she totally forgot the schedule that we had agreed upon and is now up at all different crazy times. Lastly, this afternoon we all went to the mall. The precious finally figured out that fingers fit better than fists so she was sucking on 2 or 3 fingers. I'm not kidding when I say this, she had spit running down her arm. I mean, it was like a river! (a small one maybe, but a river none the less!) She hasn't been much fussier than normal, no fever or diarrhea, but man, all the other signs are pointing that way! Does she have to be ahead of the game in EVERY area? :) Her favorite chew toys

Who Me??

What is this thing??!! Oh, maybe I should see if I can get it in my mouth!

1 comment:

Melissa Terry said...

Isaac did the same thing. It was almost on his two month birthday that he had all the same things. Now he is 5 months and I'm waiting for him to cut a tooth every day :) Bless you...

Some Grief Guidance

So few people know how to grieve WITH people. And I'm no expert, but I have walked down the road myself a few times and wanted to s...