Thursday, July 31, 2008

She's Talking!

I might not be able to understand what she is saying, but by golly she is saying something! It started last night when I was getting her ready for bed. She started making noises and apparently she liked the sound of them so she kept making them. Then she made more and different noises. It was so adorable.

Then this morning at 7am (ugh!) I heard her grunting in her crib over the monitor. So I turned on the TV (the one hooked up to the monitor, you can turn the screen off but still hear noise) and watched to see if she was really going to wake up. Then, she started doing it again! Jabbering away! Occasionally she would suck on her hands a bit, but then it was back to talking. So after she had breakfast I went and changed her and guess what? Yep, more talking! So when I put her in her bouncy seat I thought I would see if we could have a conversation, here is what happend.....


I think she just might be the smartest baby ever!! :)

3 comments:

Stover Family said...

At the very least, it sounded like a happy story!

Aunt Kathy said...

Oh what a precious little girl! She is very bright. I can see all those brain neurons firing when she looks at you. I envy your mom who gets to hug and kiss that sweet little girl. It makes me wish our kids were still having kids. What a blessing she is--enjoy, love, kiss, cuddle, oh heck, I can see you do all that already. Much love Aunt Kathy

The Durham's said...

ADORABLE!!

Some Grief Guidance

So few people know how to grieve WITH people. And I'm no expert, but I have walked down the road myself a few times and wanted to s...