Saturday, July 19, 2008

Weeds....

growing like one....

Well our little baby is officially 11 lbs! She is growing and changing all the time. She started batting at her toys today. Just thinking about all the changes she will go through over the next year makes me want to stop time and keep her a little baby forever! But everyone says they get more fun as time goes by, so I guess we will hang on for the ride.

She will be two months in 9 days. I have to go to work in a month :( I know my mom will enjoy the time with Allison, but I sure am going to miss her! It has been so incredible to be home with her these last 7 weeks. I know my job lends itself to many more days off than most people, but I'm going to miss my baby!

1 comment:

The Durham's said...

WOW! 11 pounds:) Good for her! I can hardly imagine how much she has changed. Can't wait to see yall again:)

Some Grief Guidance

So few people know how to grieve WITH people. And I'm no expert, but I have walked down the road myself a few times and wanted to s...