Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas time photos

Well here are some photos from our break:





Great Granny, Allison and Papaw

This was our ride to look at Christmas Lights


Here we are inside (there were 19 people total)
I love this picture






Allison and her Mamaw


Here's the tree all decorated. Allison hasn't even noticed it

Here is Allison in her brand new wagon from her Mamaw and Papaw And her new walker





See the star?



Finally the ever popular lemon. Oh come on, you know you did it to your kids too!




1 comment:

The Durham's said...

I love the Christmas pics...and yes, we absolutely gave our kids lemons!! HA! I just wish we had had a camera around:) I still sneak one in when I can:) Hope you guys are doing well! Can't wait to catch up:)

Some Grief Guidance

So few people know how to grieve WITH people. And I'm no expert, but I have walked down the road myself a few times and wanted to s...