Monday, December 8, 2008

It's Christmas time!

Well the tree is up and decorated (It only took a week to decorate it!) and it's 70 degrees outside. Feels like Christmas to me! (and it was in the 40s Saturday night at the Christmas Parade, typical Texas weather!) I only have 2 more weeks of school and since we aren't traveling (we will miss seeing all you Family up north!!) I am looking forward to some relaxing time over my break. Jason's family is coming down here and we will have some get togethers with them. I would really like to get some crafting done, but we'll see how that goes!
On other fronts Benjamin found out today he has Mono! He has been sick for over a week and Saturday he finally went to the Dr. they said he had strep and gave him a shot. Well today he was still running fever and his tonsils were REALLY swollen. So he went back to the Dr. today and it is mono. So any prayers for him would be appreciated.

Here's some pictures from the past week:
Her newest trick, we can hardly keep them out of her mouth now!

At a Christmas party

Her absolute favorite, (next to being naked that is) magazines and newspapers taste so good!

Cutie tootie!!

No comments:

Some Grief Guidance

So few people know how to grieve WITH people. And I'm no expert, but I have walked down the road myself a few times and wanted to s...