Monday, December 1, 2008

I'm a member




It's official, I have earned my mom patch. Yesterday was quite an interesting day! It started on Saturday night when Allison's head hit my lip and gave me a nice blood blister that resembled a black mole on my lip. Then Sunday morning she got poop in her hair as Jason was changing her so he had to wash her head off. Later that morning is when it got interesting. She spit up, yep that's right, IN MY MOUTH! GROSS!!! I ran to the sink to rinse out my mouth. YUCK!! But the day wasn't over yet people! As I was changing her for bed I let her dance naked on the changing table (her absolute favorite, the only thing better is in front of the mirror) anyway, she was dancing, then she looked down at herself and peed. Standing up. That was new. Then she stubbed her toe on the dresser so I hugged her and she peed again! It was a fun filled day!





No comments:

Some Grief Guidance

So few people know how to grieve WITH people. And I'm no expert, but I have walked down the road myself a few times and wanted to s...