Monday, December 1, 2008

Bed and Breakfast/ 5 year Anniversary!

November 7th marked Jason and My 5th Wedding Anniversary. We celebrated by leaving Allison with Grammy and going to a Bed and Breakfast in McKinney. (far enough to be away but not too far that we spent the whole time in the car) It was a huge cool house that I didn't take enough pictures of, I never do, but here is our room. We ate at a Hibachi place and had a lot of fun. I had my first drink in over a year, although I only finished about 1/2 of it! I was getting spacy and Jason was laughing at me. Then on the way home I was singing to all the songs on the radio, not normal behavior for me! The room was great except it has the original windows (it's a very old house) and both walls are completely covered in windows so it was freezing! We did have a delicious breakfast the next morning. Then we went over to the third Monday trade days before we headed home. The only thing I ended up buying was lots of bows for Allison. But I got some really cute ones and I think they will last for a while.

No comments:

Some Grief Guidance

So few people know how to grieve WITH people. And I'm no expert, but I have walked down the road myself a few times and wanted to s...