Friday, May 6, 2011

Maximize your Morning by Inspired to Action

Since I decided to "redesign" my blog I have been thinking up post ideas, taking more pictures, and trying to think as my day goes by about what to write.  I must tell you that I have thought up some amazing things.  Too bad they are still in my head and I haven't quite figured out how to get them "down on paper."  It's mostly a time/priority thing.  I haven't got my day organized where I can make time to blog yet.  But I'll keep trying.

One of the things that I have been wanting to tell you about is a wonderful thing that I am pretty scared of.  I downloaded this free e-book (HERE) last fall and read over it, and then let it sit on my computer.  I read THIS blog all the time (sometimes just skim it because like I said, I'm a little scared of it) and kept up with the last Maximize your Morning Challenge.

I have really struggled since staying home to get my lazy butt out of bed before my kids wake up.  Then I struggle to spend time with God during the day.  Then I struggle with dinner, lists of things to do, and lets not even talk about exercise. HA!

I know God has been calling me to get up earlier, sigh, and I really do want to, sort of.  I have every intention, until my alarm goes off, or Caleb wakes up an extra time during the night or fill in the blank.  So I took a big leap and signed up for the May 15-August 15 Maximize your Morning challenge.

I vacillate between being excited and dreading what's coming.  I know it will be good and I fully expect my days to be completely different even just waking up 15-20 minutes ahead of my kids.  I'm pretty sure Allison is going to love it since a few times this week she has stood at my door and said, "I don't want to get in your bed! I want to go downstairs!"  I mean she is practically begging me to do this.

But I wanted to get this out there in case anyone else is needing a little push.  It's all online, just checking in via Twitter or Facebook.  It's a way to be accountable and encourage other Christian women in our journey to be better moms.  So if you struggle like I do, or if you have it all down you can sign up to be a coach (I say that very tongue in cheek!) Just click on the button and sign up by Wednesday the 11th.  So far there are 600 women joining together in this opportunity!!
So click on the button and join us!!

No comments:

Some Grief Guidance

So few people know how to grieve WITH people. And I'm no expert, but I have walked down the road myself a few times and wanted to s...