Friday, June 15, 2012

My Precious Punkin

Jordyn is my last little baby.  I try to soak in all the experiences I have with her knowing there won't be another.  It's hard because a lot of times she get overlooked, kinda like Allison does too.  Having a special needs kid is hard.


 

 

 



But the real reason for this post is when we first learned about Caleb's disease we were told that Jordyn could have it too but we would really know until she started to show symptoms. (or if she didn't then she is clear)  She has done a number of things that Caleb never did.  He never learned to push to a sit from a crawl.  He never would hold his bottle. Jordyn is 17 lbs right now! (Caleb is 17.8) At 18 months we couldn't get him above 16 lbs.  She continues to learn new things all the time! Oh and something else, when Caleb would eat solid foods (baby food) he would take a bite, then stick his thumb in his mouth to suck the food down.  We all thought it was just cute, but now I think it was more to help him swallow.  (Genius kid!) There are little things I remember him doing, and sometimes things I wonder if he ever did. (I have a hard time remembering the little things honestly)

So as time goes by Jordyn gets bigger and stronger and she is showing no signs of slowing down! She has 2 little rat teeth just like Allison did. (on the bottom) They are so adorable.  Love her to pieces.  Just thought I'd share.

Jessica

No comments:

Some Grief Guidance

So few people know how to grieve WITH people. And I'm no expert, but I have walked down the road myself a few times and wanted to s...