Thursday, November 22, 2012

Last Thanksgiving

This was last Thanksgiving. My parents bought Caleb a train table and this is his first look at it. (you will see him pick up the yellow cone and say "hat" but it takes us a while to catch it.  Such a smartie!)




Jason and I watched a few videos of Caleb from about August-November of last year, we don't hardly recognize him.  He was talking and standing up, both of which he didn't do much of towards the end.  Man he is a good lookin kid! I could stare at that face all day.

Thank you God for letting me borrow him for a while.  Thank you that now he is whole and healed and able to do the things that he never could here on earth.  I hate Mito and what it took from my baby, but I know he is with You now and has no more sorrow or suffering.  I know he doesn't ache like I do.  He is with You and is unimaginably complete.

No comments:

Some Grief Guidance

So few people know how to grieve WITH people. And I'm no expert, but I have walked down the road myself a few times and wanted to s...