Friday, November 9, 2012

Here come the Holidays

This week has been really hard for me.  Tuesday night was our Church's Fall Festival.  Last year Caleb was Tigger, the year before he was a horse.  This is the first major event that Caleb was here for last year, and now he is not.  I know there are going to be lots of these to come, but this is the first.  And it sucked.

We had fun with the girls, but most of the time I just tried to not think about the missing member of our family.  I couldn't, it was too hard.  We were in all the same rooms as we were last year, doing the same things, but without him.  I remember so many things about last year, like this



                                                                          and this


and this.






I had already bought his Halloween costume for this year, he was going to be a cowboy, just like his daddy. I miss my boy.

Love,

No comments:

Some Grief Guidance

So few people know how to grieve WITH people. And I'm no expert, but I have walked down the road myself a few times and wanted to s...